- Maintain and honor the dignity and practice of law;
- Cultivate the science of jurisprudence;
- Promote reforms in the law;
- Facilitate the administration of justice;
- Elevate the standards of integrity and and courtesy in the legal profession;
- Establish and cherish the spirit of community among members;
- and Foster other kindred purposes.
Our members include judges in federal, state, and local courts, and lawyers in public service and private practice. We serve the community in our professional lives by meeting the legal needs of the public, and in our neighborhoods with our involvement in community affairs.